Anti-aging cream Scottsdale | Anti-aging facial Phoenix | New Serenity Facial Spa
If movie stars can turn back the clock on aging skin, so can you. At our facial spa facility in Phoenix, we offer two highly regarded anti-aging facials that will help you get there. These facials are meant to revitalize and rejuvenate your skin. These facials incorporate quality products for aging by Rhonda Allison. We use anti-aging creams in both our Serenity Facial and Miracle Facial.
Our Miracle and Serenity Facials use a combination of products to significantly improve the condition of your skin, promote circulation and stimulate facial muscle. Our chemical peels can do wonders in allowing newer and healthier skin to rise to the surface faster. They eradicate dead skin cells, which are the leading cause of fine lines, wrinkles, dull and aging skin. Anti-aging facials can be very effective. The outcomes depend on the skill of the esthetician, the quality of the products, and whether you carry through with a good home skin care regimen. Our reviews speak for themselves.
As we aged, the top layers of our skin that act as a protective barrier do not regenerate as fast. Damage from the sun, pollution, trauma etc. accumulates in our skin. The skin gets dry, lax, wrinkle and it begins to sag. An anti-aging facial treatment can help transform your skin so it looks and feels younger and healthier.
Research to date indicates that there is no face-lift in a bottle yet. There are, however, many anti-aging creams in the market that help you improve the appearance of your skin. The key to a good anti-aging cream lies in its active ingredients. So, what should I look for?
- Retinol – Retinol is an antioxidant that neutralize oxygen molecules. These molecules break down skin cells and cause wrinkles.
- CoQ10 – CoQ10 is an over the counter nutrient that can help reduce wrinkles around the eyes among other benefits.
- Copper Peptides – This small protein fragments enhance wound healing and stimulate the creation of collagen. Collagen is essential for maintaining a healthy skin. It gives the skin tissues form, firmness, flexibility and strength.
- Kinetin – This is a gentler alternative to Retinol. Kinetin has potent anti-oxidant properties. It is a key ingredient in skin care formulations that are targeted at reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
- Tea – You will find green and black tea extracts in anti-wrinkle creams. Green tea contains high level of oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs), which is one of the most powerful antioxidants you can find. Green tea is thought to slow down the aging process.
- Exercise – This is a one of the cheapest and most powerful anti-again ingredients in your life. Exercises promotes circulation and helps keep your skin looking young and healthy.
Models in the fashion business are not as young as they seem. They get that younger look combining a healthy diet with a skin anti wrinkle cream. At New Serenity Spa, we carry several anti-aging products by Rhonda Allison that were carefully selected to contain key ingredients for aging skin. These products are available for purchase online and at our Scottsdale Facial Spa location.
- Elite Eegf growth factor – Reduces wrinkles. Use of this ingredient over a 6-month period (versus a placebo) gave an improvement of 350% fewer wrinkles and enhanced firming and hydration.
- Antioxidant complex serum – Antioxidant blend. Firming, hydrating and lifting of the skin.
- Satin Peptide – Bio-Peptide molecules to rebuild collagen.
- Peptide 38 – Regeneration support reversing the sign of aging and plumping skin.
- Growth factor serum – Rebuild and heals skin.
Most dermatologists agree that the best way to protect your skin is to wear a good SPF cream all year long. Supplement this with regular anti-aging facials, antioxidant rich anti-aging cream, a healthy diet, exercise and proper in-home skin care and you have a powerful combination to keep your skin looking young and supple for a long time.
Please visit our website for additional information regarding one of the best anti-aging facials in Scottsdale/Phoenix, Arizona.
New Serenity Spa