Best Spa in Arizona | Massage & Facial Arizona | New Serenity Spa | Phoenix
What are the absolute best things about Arizona—some would say there are too many to list. Here are just a few you may want to check out…
- The Grand Canyon, of course…Almost 300 river long wide, this is one of the most stunning and popular sites in the world. As one of the seven wonders of the natural world, this is an experience that most cannot believe as they stand and look out over the vastness of it.
- Sedona, another breathtaking location. The amazing sandstone formations that appear to actually glow captivate all who visit. Many will attest to the area’s healing and spiritual powers as there is certainly something special here.
- Exciting sports teams. From the Cardinals, to the Suns, to the Wildcats, there’s enough athletic energy here to satisfy even the biggest sports fanatic.
- The Hoover Dam – an engineering phenomenon. One of the most popular attractions in the state is the Hoover Dam. Bordering Nevada on the Colorado River, this is one destination you have to see. Requiring just over 5 million barrels of cement, the logistics behind its construction are mindboggling.
- Amazing Spas! We have some of the best spas in the country. With state-of-the-art facilities, ultra relaxing massages, and luxurious hydrating facials, your only problem will be finding the best spa in Arizona.
So Where is the Best Spa in Arizona?
This is a question many ask upon visiting the state. In Phoenix especially, there are numerous venues from which to choose. Day spas are often a very popular choice, featuring relaxing and calming treatments and services guaranteed to take you away from the “everyday” for a little while at least.
Inspire Day Spa and New Serenity Spa are two of the area’s premier destinations when it comes to massages, facials, scrubs and more. We pride ourselves on pampering every single customer who walks through the door. You will never be disappointed!
What Exactly Can you Expect from the Best Spa in Arizona?
We want your visit to our Phoenix-area spa to be a truly memorable one. A few tips to help enhance your spa day…
- Dress comfortably. Relax—this is about letting your muscles unwind and your cares melt away. Make sure you feel at ease and are 100% comfortable.
- Don’t be afraid to speak up. Especially if you’ve never been to a spa before, don’t be shy about telling your therapist or aesthetician what’s on your mind. We want to tailor our services for your individual needs. So please don’t be afraid to talk to us.
- Leave the cell phones and device for your “normal” life. This is your mini getaway. This is a day to reconnect with you. The electronic distractions can wait.
- Ask to tour the best spa in Arizona. We love to show clients around prior to their booking an appointment. If you want to check out our venue, no problem. Our friendly staff would love the chance to show you what we’re all about.
For ten years now, New Serenity Spa has been one of Arizona’s best, and we shall strive to continue this tradition. So come to Arizona for the many wonderful sites and attractions and while you’re here, get super relaxed with a spa day you’ll never forget!