Bridal Party Spa Package | Spa Day Bride | New Serenity Spa | Scottsdale
The big day is approaching! The dress is gorgeous and ready to go. The RSVPs have all come in. The band is sure to be a hit. This is the day you’ve always dreamed of. Of course, you want all to go off without a hitch. You can see it play like a movie in your mind. What about the pre-wedding events? What about the bridal party spa package? Every bride needs a spa day prior to the big event, right?
At New Serenity Spa, we have been in the business of serving Scottsdale area brides and their bridal parties now for nearly a decade. Our Bridal Party Spa Package is designed to pamper you and help get you ready, body and spirit, for your special day. So as you think of booking your bridal package, we just wanted to offer some useful “dos and don’ts” when it comes to the overall Scottsdale spa experience.
What to Expect: Your Bridal Party Spa Package
- Do reserve your package in advance. Especially when dealing with a bridal party, we want to make sure that everything is ready and as requested. Letting the spa know in advance how many will be in your party and exactly what type of services you want will ensure that your spa day goes very smoothly.
- Do research spas in advance. While we’re certainly partial to Inspire Day Spa or New Serenity Spa, you want to be sure that the spa can handle your wedding party. Some may be booked, too small, or simply not equipped to handle larger bridal parties.
- Do make this a time to decompress. The lead up to a wedding is often fairly chaotic. The planning, the phone calls, the lists. Disconnect and really live in that spa moment. Make this a time of calm, of comfort and of pure fun.
What You Shouldn’t Expect as far as Your Bridal Party Spa Package
- Don’t show up some place at the last minute. There are certainly numerous Phoenix area spas. But showing up with a bridal party at the very last minute without booking ahead can spell disaster in the end.
- Don’t let stress ruin the spa day. Relax, get the treatments you want. Let New Serenity Spa’s highly trained staff take care of you. com suggests that a facial for instance can help undo the signs of stress that planning a wedding has made visible on your skin.
- Don’t cut yourselves short on time. This is a day for the bridal party to unwind and relax together. Leaving too little time to truly enjoy the experience can make what should be an amazingly calm day, way too hectic.
New Serenity Spa: Every Bride’s Friend
We love pampering our brides. Why not come in and see for yourself what you can expect from your bridal party spa package. We would certainly like the chance to get you ready for that amazing day!