Need creative spa gift ideas to wow your loved ones this year? A Spa gift will make everyone on your gift list smile, but spa gift cards alone are no fun to unwrap.
Here are some creative ways to pair the convenience of spa gift cards with the personal touch your loved ones cherish. If your looking for a couples massage, group package, father’s day spa deals or just spending time with a friend at a spa, don’t forget to check our spa package deals for more ideas for this holiday season and current specials now online. Order your gift card or gift certificate online now!
10 Ways to Present the Gift of Massage
- While a new baby is a gift in itself, why not present your pregnant loved (more…)
Do you and your special someone seem to meet each other coming and going? Why not meet up at New Serenity Spa Scottsdale for a couples massage? A couples massage is a perfect way to reconnect with yourself and with the one you (more…)
Imagine a standing appointment for a Serenity Massage every month. That’s what’s waiting for you when you sign up for a New Serenity Spa Scottsdale Massage and Facial Membership Program.
In this hectic day and age, it’s easy to put self-care on the back (more…)
What to look for in a Spa Package Deal?
A spa package deal is a good way to go beyond the basics and get more value. According to the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA), ‘over 38 million Americans get a massage at least once a year‘, yet most people fail to take advantage of spa package deals to save on multiple visits. According to a recent article in the Wall Street Journal, ‘While massage may have developed a reputation as a decadent treat for people who love pampering, new studies are showing it has a wide variety of tangible health benefits’.
There are many reasons to get massage therapy, facials, yoga etc, however, there are even more reasons to buy a spa package. Here are a few:
– I have an injury or recurring problem that will need more than 1-2 treatments
– I am looking for the best possible value
– I want to make a lifestyle change and make taking care of myself a priority
– I want to share a spa with a friend, family or co-worker
– I don’t like to be tied down to a year long membership
– I want to try different spas after a while
– I am (more…)
Studies show that massage therapy is one of the best tools for stress relief. According to AMTA (American Massage Therapy Association), 32% of massage consumers had a massage for relaxation/stress reduction between July 2011 and July 2012.
- In October 2008 the journal Psychooncology published a study entitled, “Massage in patients undergoing intensive chemotherapy reduces (more…)
There is plenty of research available from sources like Mayo Clinic, WebMD, The International Journal of Neuroscience, the American Massage Therapy Association etc. that point to massage therapy as one of the best ways to treat a long series of ailments both physical and mental.
According to the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA), these are a few of the reasons to get a massage therapy session:
- Forty-three percent of adult Americans who had massage therapy between July 2011 and July 2012 received it for medical or health reasons compared to 44 percent the previous year.
- Of the people who had at least one massage therapy session in the last five years, 43 percent reported they did so for health conditions such as pain management, injury rehabilitation, migraine control, or overall wellness.
- Eighty-nine (90) percent agree that massage therapy can be effective in reducing pain.
- Thirty-two percent of massage consumers had a massage for relaxation/stress reduction between July 2011 and July 2012.
Over the years, we have received many questions regarding the benefits of our Serenity Massage in Scottsdale,so we decided to put together a blog on the top 10 reasons to get massage therapy when you visit Scottsdale, AZ.
Today, massage therapy is not only used for relaxation purposes. It also plays a role in the process of relieving pain. The American College of Physicians and the American Pain Society now include massage as one of their recommendations for treating low back pain, according to guidelines published in 2007. As you probably know, massage therapy has many benefits and very few side effects. While people do feel a bit drained from time to time after a massage, this side effect is part of the detoxification process and it passes quickly. The long term benefits can last a very long time.
Massage promotes increased blood flow, which reduces sluggishness (more…)
In my 43 years, I’ve had a lot of massages, but no massage compares to the one I got today. The Serenity Massage at New Serenity Spa in Scottsdale is, by far, the best massage I’ve ever had.
As I strolled into New Serenity Spa Scottsdale’s beautiful (more…)
Best Scottsdale Massage | A matter of protocol | Part 2 of 3
This is the second article in our three part series. As we mentioned in our first article ‘Best Massage in Scottsdale | A matter of protocol‘, not all massage therapists offer you the same experience. Our massage therapists (more…)
Athletes give their bodies a beating to meet their health and fitness goals. To speed up muscle recovery, try the athlete’s secret weapon: massage at New Serenity Spa Scottsdale.
When athletes push their muscles to the limit, the muscles experience (more…)
Are you one of the 20 million Americans who suffer from some level of depression? Why not manage depression symptoms with massage at New Serenity Spa Scottsdale?
While not a stand-alone treatment for depression, massage is a wise addition (more…)