Aesthetician job listing – Scottsdale
Licensed Aesthetician job Scottsdale
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS (Scottsdale, Az)
New Serenity Spa is looking for a licensed aesthetician for immediate hiring. We are known for our Serenity Facial and Serenity Massage, both very unique treatments that our clients rave about.
We are seeking gifted individuals who believe in using their talents to create good energy for the guests and the work environment. We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated, team player that presents a professional appearance and is dedicated to provide exemplary client care.
Aesthetician Duties include:
– Aesthetics work doing facials and waxing.
– Setup and tear down.
– Skincare product sales.
– Front desk receptionist work as needed, phone consultations, and walk-in skin consultations.
– Full time position preferred. Part-time available.
– Licensed Aesthetician with a minimum of 2 years experience doing waxing and facials.
– Strong/proven sales experience with skincare products.
– Must be able to perform 5-6 treatments/day and and do product sales.
– Liability insurance required.
– Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
– Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
– Team player, punctual with reliable transportation and excellent time management skills.
– Must be able to advise clients of referral programs and skincare treatment plans.
– Ability to follow verbal and written directions, to work effectively with others cooperative manner.
– Must possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills and be able to communicate with patients effectively in person and over the phone.
– Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
– Willing to work flexible days and hours. Weekend work is required.
The benefits of joining our team will be:
- Employee discounts on spa services and retail products
- Clients and tools provided
- A very competitive pay structure
- Evening/day shifts available
- A team YOU are a part of
Please email your resume, hours of availability and letter of interest to email@example.com