Massage | Facial | Yoga | Self Care in Scottsdale
Trying to stick to your Self Care New Years Resolution? Here are a few options for you.
There’s a big difference between self care and self absorption.
Self-absorbed people only think of themselves. People who practice self care go out of their way to be strong and well, which empowers them to be available to others.
Drew Coster, a blogger at PsychCentral.com, said it well: “We need to remember that when we are nourished physically, emotionally, and spiritually, then we are better able to help others from a stronger foundation of giving and receiving.”
Regular massage therapy is a powerful way to care for your body, mind and spirit. Its benefits are too numerous to count. Here are a few:
- Massage improves range of motion and eases chronic lower back pain.
- Intentional human touch releases endorphins, the body’s natural pain killers.
- Stress-related tension can’t hold a candle to regular massage.
- Massage encourages better lymph flow, which boost immunity and overall wellness.
- Stimulation of the skin and muscles improves blood flow to the whole body, including the mind and the mood!
Skin is the largest organ of the human body, yet many people consider skin care a frivolous splurge rather than self care. Daily skin care and regular skin care treatments is a tremendous investment in self care.
- New Serenity Spa carries two comprehensive skin care lines: Rhonda Allison and Image Skincare. With the use of natural ingredients and scientific research, these lines have the perfect products for your unique skin.
- Reduce premature aging through monthly facials at New Serenity Spa. The Serenity facial will nurture your skin and your spirit.
- Chronic acne is a huge self-esteen crippler. Through daily skin care and deep-cleansing treatments at New Serenity Spa, you’ll feel full of confidence in no time.
Every year, more people experience the “whole self” benefits of yoga.
- Yoga is a low impact mode of exercise for people of all fitness levels.
- Known for it’s mind and spirit-calming properties, yoga reduces stress and promotes overall wellbeing.
- Yoga is a beautiful way to get in touch with the miraculous power of the body-mind connection.
- Yoga helps bring the body into proper alignment, which reduces pain and increases flexibility.
We all have goals and plans for personal success, but sometimes, we need a helping hand to help us pursue and achieve them. A life coach is trained to help us organize our priorities and see our dreams become realities. Life Coaching by Stacy is self care at its best.
- With compassion and positivity, Stacy will help you evaluate where you are now and determine where you want to go.
- Stacy will help you discover aspects of life worth celebrating right now. She believes life is about appreciating the beauty of now while taking steps toward an even more beautiful tomorrow.
- Excellent life coaches don’t tell clients what to do…they help them discover it for themselves.
- Life coaching by Stacy is a valuable tool for personal, professional and relational growth.
A self care New Years resolution will only help you achieve the rest of your goals. Let New Serenity Spa Scottsdale help you make the very best of 2014!
– Take a look at our recent blog on creative twist on spa gift card for some ideas on how to share a gift card with someone you love.
– We have many packages available if you are looking for a group experience or longer treatments. Check our spa packages.
– Yoga classes are starting now. Our yoga schedule is available on line.
– Our Specials Offers will let you get started taking care of yourself without hurting your budget
New Serenity Spa – Home of the Serenity Facial and Massage
Call to 480-998-6991 to book an appointment