Skin care between facial treatments | New Serenity Day Spa
Skin care between facial treatments
There is no substitute for professional skin care when it comes to facial treatments. However, there are things you can do to keep your skin young and healthy in between facial treatments. At New Serenity Spa we offer one of the best facial treatments in Scottsdale along with professional advise to help you keep your skin looking beautiful and hydrated. These treatments are targeted skin cleansing procedures where professional Rhonda Allison products are used, skin analysis is carried out, facial massages to increase blood flow are done, fresh oxygen and nutrients are added to the skin and your skin is rid of all toxins.
Your esthetician should always give you home advice. They should tell you whether the products your are using are right for your skin type. They should also recommend any changes you need to make. We recommend that our customer schedule a professional facial every 3 to 4 weeks and follow a certain regime at home. This will keep your skin looking young and healthy.
With proper home skin care at home, you can maintain healthy, radiant and clear skin between facials without spending a lot of money. If you want to have the best possible skin for a long time, find a great esthetician, get on a good skin care regime and follow it.
So what can I do to keep my skin looking young and healthy between facials? There is no substitute for a professional treatment. However, here are a few suggestions to help you look after your skin in between professional facials:
- Obtain a good skin care home kit from your aesthetician. One that is designed to treat your skin condition.
- Exfoliate regularly with a facial scrub, once every other week is enough.
- Follow a balanced diet that is good for your skin.
- Use a cream containing Alpha Hydroxy acids (AHA) that help remove dead cells from the skin.
- Use a good moisturized with a built-in SPF, and keep out of the sun.
- Use a gentle cleanser/toner to clean your skin, avoid using irritants such as alcohol.
- Use Retinol-based products.
- If you are in your 50s, try a good anti-aging cream.
While there is no substitute for professional facial treatments, your home regime is critical to maintaining a healthy skin between treatments.
Start putting a high priority on personal appearance now. It will make a big difference down the road.
Please visit our website for additional information regarding one of the best facial treatments in Scottsdale/Phoenix, Arizona.
New Serenity Spa